4/24/10

Intro for the first "Short Film"

I got one of these awesome tablet, it was pretty complicated at the beginning, but I'm loving it more and more for every second i draw with it. So the first thing I did after I installed it was to start drawing the intro for the whole film I'm making, my plan was to start showing the sky and then scroll down to a small school, and I'm pretty happy with the result:


I thought the picture was pretty booring so I added a pedophile-dude, just outside the school. Sick? Well it's funny to me. I started to animate the sun, clouds and the pedodude so the whole intro scene would be more alive. My plan after this scene is to switch to the one in my last blog post, aka the classroom picture with the train, and from there I'll keep working with the first short film (Which is soon done eh). Oh and the voice for the Train has also been recorded by Emit (Oscar Öhrn).

No comments:

Post a Comment