7/26/10

Uh, SC2 tommorow!

I'm working sooo slow these days. The movie wont get out before this month is over for sure. I'm currently animating with textures, and to be honest I'm pretty fucking sure I'm doing it the wrong way, because it takes forever! Anyway changed my header to a picture from my movie. My awesome movie, with four characters, four trees. Picked a new header aswell since the last one was, bad. Under here you'll read a discription how I animate it, my own slow way, so skip the next text fragment and just check out the picutre if you just don't give a shit about bad animating technique.

So what I do is to create a texture, then I draw the character just as black outlines. I use FBF animation and because of that i usually draw 5-6 framse a go which consists just of the characters outlines. After that I create a new layer, where I put the texture, after that I make a new frame on the texture layer for every frame on the character outlines layer. After this I just erase every bit of the texture which is outside the outlines, and I do that for quite some time, on every, fucking, frame. Uh that was a bad description, but that will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment