6/22/10

I LOVE MY LIFE ♥

Im finally free from "Katedralskolan Växjö", such a fucking bad school. I've started to exercise, my day rhythm is still normal and I'm working with Flash almost every day, lovely♥.

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR WAY BETTER RESOLUTION!



Here's the new picture, it's from the scene before the final scene. The thing with this scene though is that i did focus alot on visuals, but also much more on animation and how the nature moves, than i did before. Pretty much everything moves in this picture (if it would move in real life that is). The water is streaming down, the trees are moving by the wind, and even the door is moving by the wind (strong fucking wind, eh). But the most amazing thing if you ask me (fuck, im the one who did this background, i think everything about it is amazing) is the sunlight, which also moves and all the "raining" leaves, which you can just see when it's in motion. Its looking pretty beautiful.

Btw, the sunlight was made in Photoshop, i had a hard time figuring out how to take it from photoshop to flash, but finally i made it, and I'm happy with the results. I might post some pictures (guide) from how I do it.

I'm off! Stay tuned for the video this month
♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment