6/6/10

Long live the Blobs(?)!

I started my new awesome project today. Main title: "Long live the Blobs(?)!" hint, hint. I really came a long way today, longer than I expected atleast. So I'll post a pic from the intro of the movie below:

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR WAY BETTER RESOLUTION!


Some booring talk about the pic inc: I started using a new painting style today, I'm using the arrow which you select stuff with, not the arrow that makes a square of selected materia, but the arrow where you select stuff on your own, pretty much. Fuck i hate when I don't remember the names of the tools.

Anyway I select stuff I wanna shade with this arrow thing and my tablet instead of painting it. If you just understood my description you should get a price. Well I'll come back and talk more about this style this week. I also tried to get more shadows in this movie, which you can see in the picture.

Im off! New update in a few days about my ongoing project! Sup!

No comments:

Post a Comment