6/6/10

This is not something good, nor is it meant to be.



The video above is not good at all, I can tell you that. Since I started this "short film" before my School Project (the game), means that this is my first Flash project ever, which describes why it is so.. random?

All I wanted to do with this film was to try out some different things, like zooming, doing moving backgrounds, fixing with music, and lip syncing(which you actually don't see in the movie since i removed it.) At first I wasn't going to upload it at all, since it was, like I said, >a test<. The reason for uploading it anyway was that it could be fun to watch it some months later from today, and actually see how basic my first flash movie was.

Now that I've tried some stuff out here, and in my game (which actually is good, and hopefully I'll upload it aswell soon), I'll try to make some good stuff, some "serious" stuff if you will. I already got a
manuscript for my next movie, and I've already started the drawing. I can write with 100% certainty that I'll post some pics from my new project later tonight, or early tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment