6/16/10

One new picture from the project.

A new day, a new screen dump.
A few say, that it's a huge jump.
Just because it's mainly gray, except the blood, which indicates a slay.
Doesn't mean that it's still, play(ful)?

My rhymes are fly. Cole (from Gears of War) is brutally killing (or just playing around with a dead) blob. I did go with a much grayer background
in this scene (as you can read in my, oh so awesome rhymes), mainly as a tribute to the game Gears of War, and ofc because it's a flashback which is taking place in a Gears of War-World? City? Err...This movie WILL be done before the end of this month, and since I'm free ("wasting my life at home") I'll start doing more movies (or try to).

Btw, I just read through this post and noticed that i used
alot of -->()<-- marks (what ever they're called) So i think I'll do it some more: (Here's the picture (which is awesome (FUCKING awesome!)))





Once again, please click for better resolution(?). And that white stuff you can see under the gun and on the walls, stones, blood ect, is actually light effects from the weapon when it's shooting those bullets. I swear, it looks so much better in motion, I swear!

(Edit) I just had to upload a picture from the scene when the gun isn't shooting, so you can see how the lightning effects play out. I still have to say that it looks way better in the actual movie, with sound effects and what not!

No comments:

Post a Comment