6/14/10

New pictures from my ongoin' project.

Finally I've graduated and all the parties are over and what not. So today have pretty much been the first time in 1-2 weeks that I've had the time to create some stuff in Flash.

The first picture I'll post is almost the same as you can see in the blogpost before this one, except that I've changed the leaves and bushes to something much better. I HAD to do this since the other leaves and bushes were buil upon loads of different symbols in Flash which made my movie lag, alot. But I have to say that I'm much happier with it a
s it is now. You can also see two blobs, who are the main characters in my movie.

The second picture is over a desert, which is the 2:nd scene. You can see one blob standing on top of a mountain, and some other blobs behind a palm tree. A
nyway, enough of the text and lets post the pictures (Click em for better resolution):

No comments:

Post a Comment